Fixed wing ops: OK Helicopter ops: OK
Runway in use: 03, circuit direction: LH, closing at: 1800.
Information current as of 12:08 on 24/07/2017 (local).
Mon 24th July 2017
ALL TIMES LOCAL
Unofficial Met Observation ~ 1150 330/12G22 8000 Nil FEW008 BKN020 (E) 1013/998 PS14/PS11
Met Warnings ~ Nil
RFFS Category ~ 2
Helicopter Circuit ~ RH
Sunset ~ 2106
Warnings (See below for 2 Excel programme) ~
1. All Fixed wing & Microlight pilots departing on runways 21R, 21L and 23 are requested to climb straight
ahead to 500 feet before turning
2. Rwy 15/33 now PERM closed due to hangar construction in the SE corner (L5360/16)
3. A Quadcopter will fly over Sywell Reservoir weekdays 1330-1440 max height 300' AGL
6. Please avoid trampling freshly chalked markings and avoid running up engines to high power in front of runway designators.
8. New Grass Rwy 14/32 now marked, awaiting Licensing.
9. Rwy 03L/21R New PERM Runway edge, threshold and touchdown lights installed. Exercise caution when turning or vacating this runway.
10. Revised Helicopter Joining Procedures. See NOTAM L0885/17 PERM
NOTAMS. Pilots are responsible for making a more comprehensive check.
1. Cranfield strictly 24 Hr PPR due staffing issues Valid to 1830 30th June (L1878/17)
2. Coventry All instrument procedures and ATC services withdrawn. Air Ground service only now available.
4. East Midlands are now a provider of a LARS. Revised SSR codes See Notam B0588/17 & C1744/17
2 Excel Programme (Aerobatics may take place during AFIS hours 3nms radius ARP up to 5000' AGL UK AIP AD2-EGBK-1-5 Para 4e refers) No movements permitted during displays.)
BLADES AEROBATIC PROGRAMME:-
SLOT 1 1100-1120; SLOT 2 1300-1320; SLOT 3 1500-1520 (all times local)
Mon 24th Jul - Nothing planned
Tue 25th Jul - Nothing Planned
Wed 26th Jul - Slots 1 and 3
Thu 27th Jul - All 3 slots
Fri 28th Jul - Corporate Day Display 1735-1755
Sat 29th Jul - TBN
Sun 30th Jul - TBN
Please see the events page.