Fixed wing ops: OK Helicopter ops: OK
Runway in use: 21, circuit direction: RH, closing at: 1800.
Information current as of 16:53 on 16/08/2017 (local).
Wed 16th August 2017
ALL TIMES LOCAL
Unofficial Met Observation ~ 1535 21005KT 9999 Nil FEW030 Est QNH1016 QFE1001 PS19/PS09
Met Warnings ~ Nil
RFFS Category ~ 2
Helicopter Circuit ~ LH
Sunset ~ 2026
Warnings (See below for 2 Excel programme) ~
1. All Fixed wing & Microlight pilots departing on runways 21R, 21L and 23 are requested to climb straight
ahead to 500 feet before turning
2. Rwy 15/33 now PERM closed due to hangar construction in the SE corner (L5360/16)
3. A Quadcopter will fly over Sywell Reservoir weekdays 1330-1440 max height 300' AGL
4. Wed 16th Aug Small drone operating over the Grange, Mears Ashby up to 400' agl 0900-1800
6. Please avoid trampling freshly chalked markings and avoid running up engines to high power in front of runway designators.
8. New Grass Rwy 14/32 now marked, awaiting Licensing.
9. Rwy 03L/21R New PERM Runway edge, threshold and touchdown lights installed. Exercise caution when turning or vacating this runway.
10. Revised Helicopter Joining Procedures. Heli ATZ Entry/Exit points now via "Heli East, Heli West, Heli Northeast"
NOTAMS. Pilots are responsible for making a more comprehensive check.
2. Coventry All instrument procedures and ATC services withdrawn. Air Ground service only now available. Changes to RFF Category.
4. East Midlands are now a provider of a LARS. Revised SSR codes See Notam B0588/17 & C1744/17
2 Excel Programme (Aerobatics may take place during AFIS hours 3nms radius ARP up to 5000' AGL UK AIP AD2-EGBK-1-5 Para 4e refers) No movements permitted during displays.)
BLADES AEROBATIC PROGRAMME:-
SLOT 1 1100-1120; SLOT 2 1300-1320; SLOT 3 1500-1520 (all times local)
Mon 21st Aug - TBN
Tue 22nd Aug - TBN
Wed 16th - Local flying only
Thu 17th Aug - Dep to Shoreham
Fri 18th Aug - Display Eastbourne
Sat 19th Aug - Display Eastborne
Sun 20th Aug - Arrive PM from Shoreham
Please see the events page.