Fixed wing ops: OK Helicopter ops: OK
Runway in use: 21, circuit direction: RH, closing at: 1800.
Information current as of 08:25 on 26/05/2017 (local).
Fri 26th May 2017
ALL TIMES LOCAL
Met Observation 0820 140/09 CAVOK QNH 1019 QFE 1004 +17/+12
Met Warnings ~ NIL
Helicopter Circuit ~ LH
RFFS Category ~ 1
Sunset ~ 2107
Warnings (See below for 2 Excel programme) ~
1. All Fixed wing & Microlight pilots departing on runways 21R, 21L and 23 are requested to climb straight
ahead to 500 feet before turning
2. Rwy 15/33 now PERM closed due to hangar construction in the SE corner (L5360/16)
3. A Quadcopter will fly over Sywell Reservoir weekdays 1330-1440 max height 300' AGL
4. Rwy 03L/21R WIP AGL installation
5. Rwys 03R/21L & 05/23 closed at times due to WIP on new grass runway 14/32 eastern side of AD (NOTAM L1836/17)
6. Please avoid trampling freshly chalked markings and avoid running up engines to high power in front of runway designators.
7. Fri 26th & Sat 27th May ~ Aerobatic Training days ~ 4 daily 30 min sessions 1000-1030, 1130-1200, 1300-1330 and 1430-1500. No movements permitted during each session (See NOTAM L2706/17)
8. New Grass Rwy 14/32 now marked, awaiting Licensing.
9. Rwy 03L/21R New PERM Runway edge, threshold and touchdown lights installed. Exercise caution when turning or vacating this runway.
10. Revised Helicopter Joining Procedures. See NOTAM L0885/17 PERM
NOTAMS. Pilots are responsible for making a more comprehensive check.
1. Cranfield strictly 24 Hr PPR due staffing issues Valid to 1830 30th June (L1878/17)
4. East Midlands are now a provider of a LARS. Revised SSR codes See Notam B0588/17 & C1744/17
2 Excel Programme (Aerobatics may take place during AFIS hours 3nms radius ARP up to 5000' AGL UK AIP AD2-EGBK-1-5 Para 4e refers) No movements permitted during displays.)
BLADES AEROBATIC PROGRAMME:-
SLOT 1 1100-1120; SLOT 2 1300-1320; SLOT 3 1500-1520 (all times local)
Mon 29th May - TBN
Tues 30th May - TBN
Weds 31st May - TBN
Thurs 25th May - Slot 3
Fri 26th May - Slot 1 & 2
Sat 27th May - Nothing planned
Sun 28th May - Nothing planned
Please see the events page.