Aircraft Maintenance at Sywell Aerodrome
Part-145 & Part M Approved
(UK.145.01075 & UK.MG.0353)
Brooklands Engineering, formed in October 2005 by Sywell Aviation Ltd. has been working hard and has now established itself within the aviation maintenance industry. As an EASA approved Part-145 and PART-M, Sub Parts G and I (CAMO) Maintenance organisation, we can issue or extend Airworthiness Review Certificates (ARC).
Cirrus Service Centre
Brooklands Engineering is a Cirrus Aircraft Authorised Service Centre, offering Cirrus owner's maintenance support for EASA and FAA registered aircraft with our Cirrus trained engineers. Our Cirrus spares stock holding is increasing to meet the demands of our increasing customer base, plus we have direct access to the Cirrus factory to supply spares quickly.
Aircraft Maintenance Support
Brooklands Engineering offers full maintenance support including:
- EASA & FAA 'N' Registered Aircraft.
- Controlled environment maintenance to comply with EASA Part-M (CAMO) requirements
- Airworthiness Review Certificate (ARC) Issue & Extensions to comply with Part-M Sub Part G.
- Scheduled maintenance for 50hr, 150hr & Annual Inspections.
- Defect rectification with estimates available for all work and parts required.
- Transfer of aircraft onto the British Register.
- Avionic upgrades.
- UK CAA National Approvals A8-23 & A8-25 for maintenance and issue of National Airworthiness Review Certificates (NARC)
Whatever your aircraft maintenance requirements are, with our experienced CAA/EASA Licensed and experienced engineers no job is too big or too small for Brooklands Engineering. So, feel free to give us a call to discuss the maintenance of your aircraft.
Don't get caught out, what sometimes looks like a nice aircraft on
the outside can often turn into a very long and expensive episode at
the first maintenance inspection. If you are considering buying an
aircraft I would always 100% recommend having a survey carried out by
a professional aircraft engineer. Brooklands Engineering offers a
full aircraft pre-buy survey, with a full written report giving
details of the aircraft's condition, including airframe, engine, and
propeller Airworthiness Directive status. We could save a prospective
buyer a great deal of money and give a bargaining tool should they
wish to complete the purchase.
Telephone: 01604 642000
Fax: 01604 642121