Brooklands Engineering, formed in October 2005 by Sywell Aviation Ltd. has been working hard and has now established itself within the aviation maintenance industry. As an EASA approved Part-145 and PART-M, Sub Parts G and I (CAMO) Maintenance organisation, we can issue or extend Airworthiness Review Certificates (ARC).
AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE SUPPORT
Brooklands Engineering offers full maintenance support including:
- EASA & FAA 'N' Registered Aircraft.
- Controlled environment maintenance to comply with EASA Part-M (CAMO) requirements
- Airworthiness Review Certificate (ARC) Issue & Extensions to comply with Part-M Sub Part G.
- Scheduled maintenance for 50hr, 150hr & Annual Inspections.
- Defect rectification with estimates available for all work and parts required.
- Transfer of aircraft onto the British Register.
- Avionic upgrades.
- UK CAA National Approvals A8-23 & A8-25 for maintenance and issue of National Airworthiness Review Certificates (NARC)
Whatever your aircraft maintenance requirements are, with our experienced CAA/EASA Licensed and experienced engineers no job is too big or too small for Brooklands Engineering. So, feel free to give us a call to discuss the maintenance of your aircraft.
Don't get caught out, what sometimes looks like a nice aircraft on the outside can often turn into a very long and expensive episode at the first maintenance inspection. If you are considering buying an aircraft I would always 100% recommend having a survey carried out by a professional aircraft engineer. Brooklands Engineering offers a full aircraft pre-buy survey, with a full written report giving details of the aircraft's condition, including airframe, engine, and propeller Airworthiness Directive status. We could save a prospective buyer a great deal of money and give a bargaining tool should they wish to complete the purchase.